Topic created on: August 5, 2008 19:39 CDT by aeppert .
Security Application Developer
Cyber Threat Analysis and Intelligence is a high performance, uniquely skilled, Infosec cyber intelligence and analysis team comprised of threat and compliance engineers and analysts that perform deep analysis of current and future threats to the Northrop Grumman Global Network (NGGN), define and deploy new tools, analyze exploitation activities, perform analysis of application/system/network security, and provide security thought leadership, enterprise wide.
As part of CTA&I, the candidate will assist in the development of custom software solutions for network and system security analysis, and with the analysis of compiled object code and source code using COTS and custom tools to identify security flaws and functionality. A broad familiarization of common currently used programming languages and operating systems is preferred, with a deep knowledge of at least one language and one OS required. The candidate must be able to multitask in both a team setting as well as independently in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
Required skills and experience: Prefer a BA/BS and a minimum of 9 years experience 13 years if no degree.
- At least 5 years work experience in software development or a BS in Computer Science or Engineering and 3 years work experience.
- Minimum 3 years programming in C, C++, C##, Java or Visual Basic.
- Demonstrated Operating System expertise in Linux, UNIX, MS Windows architectures.
- Experience developing database-driven web applications.
- Knowledge of sockets programming and common network applications.
- Minimum 3 years experience reverse engineering, including debugging, disassembly, sandbox/behavioral analysis.
- Dedication to secure coding practices
- Familiar with system and network attack and defense techniques. Vuln dev experience a big plus.
- GIAC certification preferred.
- Candidate must be eligible for a DSS SECRET clearance
Relocation package and/or virtual work options are available.
Any applicants can contact me at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org