Topic created on: May 28, 2008 10:39 CDT by dennis .
for a company in Chennai, TamilNadu,India
Exp: 2-8 years in Reverse Engineering, Viral File Analysis
1. Expertise with Disassemblers and Animated/Realtime Debuggers
1. Experience with (IDA, SoftICE, OllyDBG, WinDBG, GDB) is required.
2. IDA/SoftICE/OllyDBG experience is preferred. The candidate must be familiar with stepping through a binary and doing predictive analysis.
2. Must be well versed in x86 Assembler
1. Advanced Researchers will be required to read, understand, and code x86 assembly. All candidates must be able to alter binaries at runtime.
2. Advanced Researchers must have experience analyzing common en/decryption algorithms at an assembly level.
3. Advanced Researchers must be familiar with Object Oriented calling conventions and looping constructs within x86 assembly.
4. Advanced Researchers must be familiar with Programming languages that use an Intermediate Language.
3. Must have an in-depth knowledge of Window System internals
1. Advanced Researchers must be well versed in the Win32 kernel.
2. Advanced Researchers are required to have working knowledge of Windows APIís and expected returns within a Realtime debugging environment.
4. Must be familiar with predictive analysis and binary alteration
1. Advanced Researchers must be able to predict binary function flow at an assembly level.
2. Advanced Researchers must be able to alter assembly code in order to deviate execution flow of an application. Candidates must be familiar with altering executable assembly code in order to
1. Bypass anti debugging techniques.
2. Bypass limited environment operation variables
3. Prevent premature function exits
4. Alter stack variables
5. Disrupt self(mutation/obfuscation/encryption) algorithms
5. Must have expertise in identifying common Malware coding techniques and an assembly level
1. Anti Debugging techniques
2. Common Encryption/Decryption routines
3. Thread management
4. Malicious residency (survive reboot)
5. Rootkit behaviors
Urgent Requirements please forward your references also.
Thanks and Regards,
Sakthi Saravanan S.
+91 99529 90079