Topic created on: April 25, 2008 09:51 CDT by aeppert .
Software Reverse Engineering position in Dayton, OH.
We are currently looking for Junior, Mid-Level and Senior positions.
Key tasks include:
- Reverse engineering of software.
- Reviewing software and services from a security perspective and being able to recognize security issues.
- Identifying security vulnerabilities and risks and developing mitigation strategies.
- Evaluating new and emerging security products and technologies.
- Developing internal tools to aid in reverse engineering.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years experience in application-level vulnerability testing and code-level security auditing.
- Experienced with x86 assembly language.
- Development experience in C, C++.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and technical knowledge in security engineering, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Experienced with reverse engineering tools (i.e. IDAPRO, OllyDbg, SoftICE, Hex Editors, etc.).
- Knowledge and translation of x86 assembly structures to high-level source code.
- Binary patching and authentication countering techniques.
- Experience with Device Driver Development.
- Experience with Linux/Unix system-level programming API.
Applicants must be United States citizens. Each applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Email resumes to REJobs@rri-usa.org