Flag: Tornado! Hurricane!

Forums >>  Brainstorms - General  >>  Fully Automated VirusBusterKit: A hype or reality?

Topic created on: October 3, 2012 19:06 CDT by NickyBlue .

Well its about a malware detection and removal toolkit for Windows, I dunno any other (OS) or maybe I dunno it either.

So who I am? and what I am doing here?

A simple answer is trying to waste my time on this earth as everybody else trying doing :) And in order to achieve such great feat one need to find some kinda love to have an excuse for such purpose. And that's what I am trying to find out for myself.

So how qualified I am for such love?

Well it depends how you view it. Am I a Computer literate? ...Yes to some extent. Am I Computer Engineer? ..A BIG NO!

So what make me eligible for such love?

Somebody who have been burned by fire knows a lot about it if not everything about it? ;) I have been a target of such nuisance a lot day back 1998 or something and I know what all these so called expert or solution provider do other than doing bogus technical talks. Actually they don't sell solution but sell their complicated technical talks. I have been seeing them since DOS 6.22 days. They talk this heuristic that heuristic, they had technical expertise to create very whatever real time scan engine or technology capable of searching I dunno lakhs of viruses even to the extend that your system grind to to halt. But they never could find time to insert two line of code to inform user about when some executable is being modified by someone within system.

A simple infector like DIE Hard-2 can bypass their protection with primitive interrupt tracing mechanism but they themselves never found time to write such routines to detect them. Which they could have done in far more better way had they chosen that since code size aint that much the problem for them.

And actually the truth is you don't need to have such kinda low level hooking mechanism. A simple new infector is very honorably allowed to do whatever it desire even now. And what they do? They try bog you with their foolish technical talks and so called advances of their heuristic or whatever they call it. Yeah one thing they are very apt at to show or increment counter of how many objects their state of the art shit has scanned. They bloody even include text file they found while traversing directory in that counter. That's shit. That's pathetic way of extending literal meaning of scan. Actually these antiviruses who are supposed to protect you from viruses have themselves become one. And furthermore they took money for that. Nothing could be better display of metamorphism or polymorphisum than this what you guys talk about on forums like this or anywhere on net.

... I'll be back! ;-)

No posts found under this topic.
Note: Registration is required to post to the forums.

There are 31,313 total registered users.

Recently Created Topics
[help] Unpacking VMP...
Mar/12
Reverse Engineering ...
Jul/06
hi!
Jul/01
let 'IDAPython' impo...
Sep/24
set 'IDAPython' as t...
Sep/24
GuessType return une...