Flag: Tornado! Hurricane!

Forums >>  IDA Pro  >>  IDA Pro plugin for printing trace information

Topic created on: September 20, 2012 00:42 CDT by rwartell .

So I've been writing plugins and scripts for IDA Pro for a while now, but the majority of them have been for static analysis.  Switching gears now to getting information from a trace and I need a little help.

Here's the plugin that I need.  I don't think it can be accomplished with an idapython script but feel free to correct me.  

First functionality, I need to print out the trace of every instruction address executed inside the binary (I do not need information from imported libraries, etc.).  I know I can print the trace information after the execution, but I need the full trace, which could be 1 billion instructions, and I can't set the trace that large I'm guessing.  Is there a way to print trace information as it is being populated?

Secondary functionality: Is there a way to determine when an instruction has loaded an address from the .text section.  For example, when the following instruction executes:

mov eax, [0x401024 + ecx*4]
ecx = 3 at runtime

I want a plugin that would print 0x401030 to a file, since data was loaded from that address.  Does anyone know a way to do this simply?  Or would I have to interpret each executed instruction and determine myself what data it loads or doesn't load?

Thanks in advance for the help.

wendaosesrt     September 26, 2012 19:59.31 CDT

Trendy Watches In Swiss replica watches Stunning Designs-which One Do You Need?

Dating in New York City (NYC) is an exciting adventure. You are likely to meet many individuals from all ages and all walks of life. Keep in mind that for some dates, first impressions are important. Your date sizes you up with the way you carry a conversation, the way you dress and the way you eat. Girls usually ace the test by purchasing new clothing and having a makeover. Men try to seem sharp by searching for men's jewelry in NYC and getting designer watches.

Here are some tips you ought to bear in mind to make a good impression on a first date:

-Wear the right clothes and accessories

For Women: Dress beautifully but comfortably. Don't wear clothes that can make you feel self-conscious or unpleasant. Keep in mind that what you wear sends a message. Stop wearing skimpy Replica Rolxe Watches clothes, plunging necklines and sky-high stilettos. You would not want your guy to be too unfocused to focus on what you are saying by baring too much skin.

Cerruti is a renowned designer, manufacturer and distributor of ready to wear luxury items. The range of products from the brand includes jeans, fragrances, sportswear, leather goods and designer watches. Nino Cerruti, who was "bestwatchsaleukxxx-917" a renowned fashion designer in Italy, founded Cerruti in 1967. In present day fashion world, Cerruti is Replica watches a prestigious name owing to its range of quality products. Cerruti watches are available in a variety of designs across the globe. The brand offers wide range of products in different countries through a network of more than 1500 retailers and flagship stores in big cities like Milan, Paris, New York, Hong Kong, Moscow, Tokyo and many other locations. Cerruti watches carry the charm of Italian tradition, perfectly blended with the modernity and elegance. The designer ranges of watches from the brand are manufactured with precision and unmatched craftsmanship, for an enthralling performance and mesmerizing looks.

Note: Registration is required to post to the forums.

There are 31,310 total registered users.

Recently Created Topics
[help] Unpacking VMP...
Mar/12
Reverse Engineering ...
Jul/06
hi!
Jul/01
let 'IDAPython' impo...
Sep/24
set 'IDAPython' as t...
Sep/24
GuessType return une...