Topic created on: April 20, 2011 08:19 CDT by aeppert .
To keep it short: we are growing. If you want a challenging job in a friendly environment, please apply.
We are looking for strong software engineers to join our team and participate in the development of unique software security tools. The candidates must know low-level details of modern software as well as high-level data structures and algorithms.
* strong knowledge of C/C++
* knowledge of the x86 assembler and unwillingness to use it in development
* cross platform development (Windows/Linux/Mac) is a plus
* knowing the graph theory and how compilers work is a plus
* ability and willingness to write secure yet fast code
* good problem solving and communication skills
If you want a challenging job in a friendly environment, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org