Topic created on: April 12, 2011 12:27 CDT by aeppert .
About the Job
Caesar Creek Software is a dynamic, fast-growing company looking for highly skilled and motivated individuals to contribute to and benefit from our continued growth and success. Our continued strong performance on existing efforts has opened up additional employment opportunities for those candidates looking for a challenging environment.
Why Caesar Creek Software?
* We provide an entrepreneurial environment where your contributions directly influence the company’s success.
* We are conveniently located between Cincinnati and Dayton.
* We offer a 100% company-paid family health, dental, and vision insurance plan.
* We offer a 100% company-funded pension equal to 15% of the employee’s annual salary.
* We offer profit sharing.
* We offer overtime pay.
* We offer a casual working environment and flexible work hours.
* We offer free soft drinks, snacks, and fresh popcorn!
* We are a stable, well-financed company founded over 12 years ago.
We are looking for the best employees, so we offer the best compensation package.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
* Either a BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with software emphasis. Other majors will be considered for the candidate with the desired skill set.
* A working knowledge of assembly-level programming.
* U.S. citizenship along with the ability to obtain a high-level security clearance.
Experience in the following areas is a strong plus:
* Reverse engineering using IDA Pro
* Security vulnerability R&D
* Code obfuscation, polymorphism, and anti-debugging techniques
* Windows programming experience
* Linux programming in C/C++, Perl, or shell scripts
* Device driver development experience
* Network protocols (DNS, HTTP, IPSec, VoIP)
* Strong C/C++ skills
* A current security clearance is highly desired
Visit our Web site at http://www.cc-sw.com for additional information.
Contact Kevin Hoffer (email@example.com) with an updated resume.
This is a full-time, salaried position.