Topic created on: July 19, 2010 21:06 CDT by aeppert .
We are currently recruiting for a Research Engineer with advanced technical knowledge in the areas of system-level programming (including driver development), x86 assembly, reverse engineering, kernel-mode debugging, and operating system internals. This is a remote position
* Reverse engineer binaries in x86 assembly
* Softice, Ida Pro experience would be appreciated
Must have 5+ years of experience directly related to the following:
* Experience programming in assembly; user-mode and kernel-mode software development
* Experience with Softice
* Familiarity with reverse engineering and operating system internals, especially security components and kernel-mode debugging tools
* Knowledge of information security, malware, rootkits, software protection schemes, and virtualization theory
Preferred Additional Skills
Experience with the development of any of the following is a plus: software protection, distributed programming, automated executable analysis, virtualization, or emulation engines.
Compensation: $60,000 annually, for a 3 year contract. Candidate can work from his home remotely.
Please send resumes to Leon Yohai at email@example.com to apply for the above position