Topic created on: June 11, 2010 11:28 CDT by aeppert .
Malcode Reverse Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Malcode Reverse Engineer with advanced technical knowledge in the areas of: quick response software engineering, malcode analysis, operating system internals, deep understanding of host-based and network-based intrusion prevention systems, exploit mitigation technologies and platform hardening who will be responsible for working within a small, highly technical team in a fast paced environment.
* Co-author small-group project reports, documentation, and proposals for a highly technical audience
* Implement comprehensive mission solutions in an agile environment, using the latest programming techniques and methods to ensure mission success
* Provide quick response software engineering services based on rapidly evolving mission requirements.
* Maintain current knowledge of new technologies, systems, and tools
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 5+ years of experience in the following:
* Experience with the static and dynamic analysis of malcode in both standalone and automated workflow systems.
* Expert level ability working with IDA Pro and Assembly
* Expert C/C++ software engineering capability
* Experience with Linux, Windows, operating system application development environments and incident responder roles
Additional Preferred Skills
* Intimate familiarity with Windows operating system internals
* Experience with the development of any of the following is a plus: software protection, distributed programming, automated executable analysis or DoD malware analysis platforms.
* Excellent writing ability
* Experience with Air Force network defense systems
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Top Secret /SCI clearance.
Please send resumes to Harmony Schutter at email@example.com to apply for the above position or call 703-961-9456 x166