Topic created on: February 4, 2010 14:08 CST by aeppert .
Self-starting candidate requires advanced technical knowledge in the areas of malcode analysis, operating system internals, deep understanding of host-based and network-based intrusion prevention systems, exploit mitigation technologies and platform hardening.
Experience with the development of any of the following is a plus: software protection, distributed programming, automated executable analysis or DoD malware analysis platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manage small, highly technical team in a fast paced environment
* Co-author small-group project reports, documentation, and proposals for a highly technical audience
* Manage the design and implementation of comprehensive mission solutions in an agile environment, using the latest programming techniques and methods to ensure mission success
* Maintain current knowledge of new technologies, systems, and tools
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field with 5 to 10 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Current security clearance required. (TS)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Project management and site lead experience
* Senior level experience programming in C/C++
* Expert level ability working with IDA Pro and Assembly
* Experience with Linux, Windows, operating system application development environments and incident responder roles
* Experience with databases and XML implementation
* Intimate familiarity with operating system internals
* Experience with the static and dynamic analysis of malcode in both standalone and automated workflow systems.
* Excellent writing ability.
Please send resumes to Harmony Schutter at email@example.com to apply for the above position. I can also be reached at 703-961-9456 x166