Topic created on: May 25, 2009 09:25 CDT by ero .
Panda Security is looking for experienced Reverse Engineers for the Headquarters in Bilbao, Spain.
If you are a Reverse Engineer with at least 3 years experience take a look at this open position!
We're looking for Researchers like you who:
-Are very experienced in reverse engineering and debugging tools.
-Have solid knowledge of x86 assembly.
-Feel at home with IDA Pro and are able to develop plugins/scripting for it.
-Comprehend malware and its anti-detection mechanisms.
-Understand advanced debugging and anti-debugging techniques.
-Can evaluate packers, protections and obfuscation.
-Have strong understanding of windows system internals and APIs.
- Analyzing and reverse-engineering new critical malware.
- Research new trends and techniques of malicious software to stay current and ready to identify and handle new strains.
- Develop new rules and routines for malware neutralization to use in the detection and disinfection engine.
- Writing and producing technical reports related to the malicious software suitable for distribution to technical audiences.
What's in it for you:
- Join our top antimalware research team.
- Bleeding-edge technology and challenges.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Company paid medical and dental.
- Corporate training programs.
- 26 day vacation and 10 National Holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Spanish or English language classes subsidized.
- Great working environment: Center of the city and 1 minute away from a subway stop; dining hall in the premises.
- Work and live in Spain!
Work Locations & Travel Requirements:
The primary work location is in Bilbao, Spain. Travel requirements are minimal and are usually related to conferences/training.
- Experienced with reverse engineering software packages such as IDA Pro, OllyDbgReverse, WinDBG.
- Knowledge of plugins/scripting development for those tools.
- Experienced with Windows environment and APIs, Windows user-space and kernel-space.
- Experience with virtualization and debugging.
- Strong assembly language programming experience.
- Report writing experience, translating technical terms into readable, layman's terms.
- C / C++ / Python.
- Experience in forensic analysis, being published or conducted lectures on security subjects.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send us an email at: