0.0.3b -> 0.0.4
* Reformated the driver code a little
* Fixed BSoD on race condition when multiple threads tried to add
an exception at the same time and the list was full
* Fixed the driver sending not fully filled data to the app when
the read request was handled at the same time as adding driver info
* Resized the exception buffer to 128 exceptions
* Added a new stress test to the Test Suite
0.0.3a -> 0.0.3b
* ExcpHook.exe now searches for the driver in current directory and in the
directory where the exe file is placed.
0.0.3 -> 0.0.3a
* Changed KiDispatchException signature to be more generic (thx goes to
There are 29,892 total registered users.